Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bluebonnets !!!!!!!

Anyone that lives in Texas knows that the true symbol of spring coming is wildflowers sprouting up along the interstate.  Last year, I wanted to take the dogs out and get a picture of them in the bluebonnets but we got so busy it never happened.  I should have really made a better effort to do it cause I think I could have gotten some super cute pregnancy pictures in them.   Oh well... maybe next time. :)  Anywho, with the state tournament coming up I knew we would be limited on time to take the pictures and now that we have Stella I definitely wanted to make the effort to go out.  Especially since they don't last all that long.  We got some definite wall hangers and I can't wait to go out again next year! Here are just a few.





1 comment:

  1. Super nice. Really enjoyed your blog on Bluebonnets w/the family.

    ReplyDelete